This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
It’s Thursday night. After a long day, which only ends after ballet class, basketball practice, and tutoring, you walk into a quiet and calm house. Too calm, in fact. And you realize something’s off, really off.
Then, you realize what it is! Dinner is NOT cooking. No one else is supposed to be cooking,
Dinner is NOT cooking. You were responsible for dinner and you completely forgot to prepare. Everything in the house is frozen and it would take you no less than two hours to make it… and you don’t want Chinese, again.
So, where do you go? What do you do?
With Bootler, you can choose from Chicken Marsala, Carne Asada Burrito, and Coal Fire Pizza Delivery.
Now serving Chicago, Bootler is a search engine that allows users to pick a restaurant, availability and time and returns with delivery options. Their system aggregates local delivery services to save you time and money (like Kayak.com does with flights).
Facts about Bootler:
- 6 different delivery partners and growing
- You can order both food and alcohol from our site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey.’
- Currently only Chicago-based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after
- 100,000 visitors per month
- 2,000 people daily ordering from our service
- Launching a mobile app in September