It’s Friday again, or for me, Thursday, since I post this early and I have opened myself to being asked anything under the sun and I answer with honesty!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with #AskAwayFriday it’s an amazing way to meet new bloggers, make friends and ask some questions to get to know them better! We now have four permanent hosts ~ Penny at The Real Housewife of Caroline County, Tiffany at Mrs. Tee – Love, Life, and Laughter, Amber at Bold Fab Mom and Stacey at This Momma’s Ramblings. 10 questions are exchanged and answered on your partners blog, you can get as creative as you want and even get into our purses!
This is my Week 10 of #AskAwayFriday where I spill my guts to all of you!
- In week 1, I told Amber whether I plan on practicing as an attorney.
- In week 2, Heather got me to show you what I had under my bed.
- In week 3, Stacey had me tell you about my unaccomplished dream.
- In week 4, I told Christy all about the best parenting advice I’ve ever received.
- In week 5, I shared with Penny how I think boys are different from girls.
- In week 6, Sarah wanted to know my favorite room in the house.
- In week 7. I talked to Tiffany a little bit about how to “healthify” her favorite snacks.
- In week 8, I shared with Rabia the women who made a positive impact for Women’s History Month.
- In week 9, Bev had me share some recent pictures and the stories behind them.
- In week 10, Sonya got me to sing… almost!
Check them all out!
This week, I switch questions with Raw Food eater, Effie Girl, self-proclaimed fabulous 50-something, picture taking addict, creative DIY’er, jewelry hoarder, beauty junkie who loves her pups and her peeps. From what I’ve read, checked out and semi-stalked, I’ll have to agree! She is my tv junkie soulmate and look forward to finding more about her this week as we exchange questions for #AskAwayFriday!