For those of you who aren’t familiar with #AskAwayFriday it’s an amazing way to meet new bloggers, make friends and ask some questions to get to know them better! We now have four permanent hosts ~ Penny at The Real Housewife of Caroline County, Tiffany at Mrs. Tee – Love, Life, and Laughter, Amber at Bold Fab Mom and Stacey at This Momma’s Ramblings. 10 questions are exchanged and answered on your partners blog, you can get as creative as you want and even get into our purses!
This week, I’m switching with Sarah from Small Town Iowan. She is the mother of two beautiful daughters. She’s one of the early adapters of Ask Away Friday and I’m happy to have her here. She’s the stay at home mother to two cute little girls and runs her own tutu business. Can you say adorable?
Now on to her questions for me!
1. Ok my go to question lately. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Good question. Hopefully in Congress. As a Stay at Home Mom, I do a lot of community service and I hope I can translate into working for the people. My eldest will be in college, my husband working from home, and the little ones in school. It will be more about me around then.
2. What is your favorite room in your place? Pictures of course if you can! Right now, it’s my bedroom. We’re still furnishing our house, and most of the other rooms aren’t fully furnished. Sitting in them makes me feel incomplete. The only thing not up in this room is wall art, otherwise it’s DONE!
3. What is something you love to do in your free time. Sleep! I feel like I get so little of it, that a nap does a body good. I’m also working on reading a book a month.
4. If you are having an “off day” what do you do that usually cheers you up? Most of my off days lately is when Miss B gets a bit out of control. What cheers me up is when my in-laws take her so I can get a break!.
5. If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be? I would say Beyoncé. I know her day is going to be action packed, rigorous, with some hard work and good healthy food.
6. Team coffee or tea? Although I love my tea, I’d have to say coffee. It’s the only way I’ve made it through so many of my days.
7. What does your typical day look like? Read the bible while nursing the baby. Either go back to sleep or get ready to take my husband to his drop off point for work. Then to my cousins house for our walk. Home to feed Miss B a snack, play time until 11:30-12:30 depending on when it looks like she’ll go down. Either nap (see #3 above) or work on my site while she’s sleep. Pick up my son. Snack time. Homework for him, art for her. Playtime for both and/or clean up. Cook dinner. Pick up husband. Finish dinner. Put kids to bed. Watch a little tv and work on my blog til I pass out.
8. What is inside your purse? (pictures are welcome ;)) lol! Nothing much really. Wallet, keys, sunglasses, phone, notebook and a couple of pens. An occasional stray lipstick or lip gloss. Sometimes my headphones. I hate fishing around in my purse and may clean it out a couple of times a week.
9. If I came to visit you, where would you take me? I’m a homebody by nature and would likely find places based on your specific requests. However, if money were no object, we’d start with tgis bakery that ive been dying to try that sells the cronut; then shopping at the local mall, has all the best high end stores; late lunch on the water at the Breakers; go to downtown and walk around, then dinner on the rooftop of Sky309. Sound good?
10. How did you and your husband meet? Online. We were friends long before online dating was a “thing”. We were so much friends that we ended up in the same city and didn’t even try to meet up until the last weekend.
Don’t forget to stop by her page and check out her answers to my questions!
Please consider donating to benefit children with congenital heart defects. You can donate directly to a couple of organizations that I support, or you can purchase something from any place in which I’m an affiliate and I will donate all of my commission for the month to the cause. Please see this post for more details.