The Results: #Olay28Day Challenge

When I first started the #Olay28Day challenge using products from the Olay Luminous line, I didn’t expect much. Honestly, I didn’t expect anything. I have a bathroom full of products that didn’t live up to their promises.

I had my first experience with acne when I was far into my twenties and pregnant with my first child. I have used countless facial treatments to stop bumps, blemishes and new acne, but to no avail.

Since I have looked for so many solutions, I was excited to be a part of the #Olay28Day Challenge.

#Olay28Day Challenge | AprilNoelle.com#Olay28Day Challenge Four Part Treatment

• Olay Luminous Micellar Water (morning and night),
  • Olay Luminous Miracle Boost Concentrate (morning and night),
  • Olay Luminous Light Hydrating Lotion (morning), and
  • Olay Luminous Overnight Mask (night).

I was hesitant. I normally wash my face in the shower. Not washing it felt weird. It’s very different to feel a rush of water across your face and using soap versus a cotton ball and a bottle.

Then there was the moisturizing part. I don’t moisturize twice a day. I just don’t. That said, I followed the program, day and night.

#Olay28Day Challenge Results

Olay28Day Challenge Post 1 | AprilNoelle.comMy before picture is to the right. See how the bottom part of my face is dark. There’s a shadow of sorts. That shadow is not from the sun, it’s a mix of blemishes that became an overarching shadow on the bottom of my face.

The first change I noticed was how quickly my blemishes started disappearing. The bumps and the acne were diminishing.

The second change I noticed was my skin was becoming more uniform. The dark spots were getting lighter. I was no longer using extra foundation to cover the blemishes.

The third change I noticed was new blemishes disappeared quickly. One such blemish lasted two days, then poof, gone. That was completely new to me.

Olay Luminous Micellar Water

Olay28Day Challenge Post 2 | AprilNoelle.com

Then, Hurricane Irma hit us hard, leaving us without power for five days. No power means limited running water. You know what’s great when it’s 90 degrees in the house and you can’t use running water? Olay Luminous Micellar Water. During this time, I realized how clean I was able to get my face with a few pumps of the Micellar Water without running water.

You know what’s also great to clean your face daily? Olay Luminous Micellar Water. I’m going to start calling it Miracle Water. It really does make a difference for your skin’s evenness. I received so many compliments over the last month about how my skin looked clearer and vibrant.

As you can see to the right, I’ve gotten some sun. And normally more sun means that the dark spots get darker. Here, I can still see the shadow, but comparatively to me (and to others), it was not as strong. The daily moisturizers were promising too. Even in our high heat-high humidity climate, I felt like my face could breathe, even after the application of foundation.

I would highly recommend this four step process and am proud to be a part of the #Olay28Day Challenge using the Olay Luminous line.

#Olay28Day Results | AprilNoelle.com

This content was sponsored by Olay. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.

58 comments on “The Results: #Olay28Day Challenge”

1. Nawal says:

This is very informative thank you !

2. My wife’s always looking for cleansers. Will definitely pass this along.

3. I had very bad acne as a teen, took steroids to get me clear. Luckily I don’t suffer anymore but this sounds like it would be perfect!

I think a 28 day challenge would be fun. I really trust Olay products.

5. Cool challenge. I couldn’t live without Miceller waters!

6. Sounds like a awesome product and challenge. I will look into these products.

7. Meghna says:

Wow! I love the results. Olay is one of my favorite brands too

8. 9 says:

play is a grant I personally use. I will look into this four step process and hopefully I get good results. thanks for sharing.

9. your skin is beautiful!

10. Yustine says:

Good for you that you liked the products. However I’m only using 100% natural products. It really helps me to sooth my skin that’s very sensitive to any chemical stuff. Maybe read my latest blog: http://asiasignature.com/review-going-natural-with-dr-organic/

11. Luci says:

I need to try the micellar water, I use a different brand and have been looking for something new to try.

12. Aine says:

Haven’t seen many of these on the shelves, but have been using Garnier Micellar water and I love that. Also have the issue with a “shadow” so perhaps a regime is needed

13. I have heard of this challenge before – I think it was through videos on YouTube – but how neat that you got to take part in it and experienced good results! Oil of Olay products have been around for a LONG time, so it’s not surprising they provide good results when used regularly and consistently.

14. Elizabeth O says:

This Olay 28 days challenge looks so interesting.I have never try of Olay products before,but looks like these are something Interesting to try.

15. Dia says:

I have to be careful with skin care because I have super sensitive skin but I did get to try a Micellar Water face wash before and it was great. I need to give this one a try. I like to water ones because they aren’t as harsh as a lot of cleaners.

16. Frederika says:

No way, the difference is huuuge. You look great!

17. Only 28 days and you got that result? Wow… this looks like a good product!

18. Zulema Nall says:

I heard different people doing these type of challenges, I have a son that has acne on his back its awful. I will recommend this treatment/challenge to him. I hope it works

19. Nazrin says:

My mum loooooves Olay products. She has been using it for years, I have watched her use all different types of products growing up but she always reverts back to her good old olay! She’d love this challenge.

20. Jane says:

How fun. I love Olay. My mother used and still uses to this day Oil of Olay. It seriously is the best moisturizer.

21. dawn says:

i loved olay products when i was in college – this makes me miss using them.

22. 204 Park says:

Believe it or not I’ve never tried any Olay products – I may need to look into these!

23. Nina Bashaw says:

I’ve never tried Olay before, but that Miceller water product sounds really cool. I’ll have to check that one out!

24. There is a difference in your face. Sometimes I think models do these. I love Oil of Olay Body Wash but have never tried their lotions. I guess it is time to start.

25. Kelly Reci says:

this Olay 28 days challenge is such the best product than others. Very effective and leaves our skin so soft.

26. E H says:

I have heard about this product before, but I don’t think I have tried it yet. I always try to wash my face with beauty water that I buy – I think it is an excellent product to use for removing makeup, or just removing the traces of a full day gone by.

Sounds a lot like the micellar water. Yes, it removes makeup well.

27. Dogvills says:

Wow. I love the results. Olay has always been a good choice for skin care. I have seen my grandmother using it back then! Olay is like tradition for the women in my family.

28. Nancy Laws says:

I need that micelar water in my life…I struggle with uneven tone so this seems like a great product for me. Your results were striking

29. I have heard of Olay, (who hasn’t?) but never these products specifically. You look great!

30. Via Bella says:

I hadn’t heard of this challenge from Olay before this post. That is interesting. I definitely need more/better water in my life, just for starters.

31. Oh, sounds a nice result you look so lovely. I love my skin routine and luckily, I find the best products to keep it healthy.

32. Preet says:

Olay is such nice brand. I am so glad to see your 28 day challenge and review with pictures, very helpful. Your skin looks so so bright and beautiful.

33. Shannon Sawicki says:

I use to use this product when i was younger…ironically enough. Perhaps I should give it another shot.

34. Morgan says:

I’ve never experienced acne but you look great so the product must be a winner

35. krystal says:

Their products work well on my skin. Doesn’t dry it out and they smell nice!

36. Sarah says:

This is great information to know! I haven’t tried olay before but I know it’s reasonably priced so I’m definitely going to try it out. I am always looking for new fave products 🙂

37. Aitza B says:

I didn’t know Olay had their own micellar water. Definitely adding this to my ulta cart.

38. Emily says:

I love that simple water solution – it always leaves the face feeling squeaky clean!

39. Shell says:

I love using Olay products!!

40. This sounds like a fun challenge. Olay is a good drugstore skincare brand. Thanks for sharing your experience and information.

41. The miscellar water sounds brilliant and it is great that the Olay challenge helped your skin. What a fabulous skincare routine x

42. That’s good that you’ve noticed a real improvement in your skin, it goes to show how good some products can be x

43. Jajwalya says:

Congratulations! I’m glad you found it helpful and I am also terribly sorry about the floods. But then, Micellar Waters to the rescue!

44. ashley denae says:

I love olay products! I have been using them since I was in jr. college. my mom and grandma use their products too!

45. Kallia says:

Your skin looks awesome and you are glowing! I didn’t know about all the benefits of olay as a brand for skinwear and now I am intrigued!

46. Elizabeth O says:

I can see the evenness and glow of your skin. The timing might have been terrible because of the hurricane yet, the water helped stabilize your skin. Good for you!

47. Thanks for the recommendation, lately I feel like me skin is so dry as the weather changes. I need to change my moisturizer.

48. Denni says:

interesting challenge and great picks, time to visit Olay counter again, I want to try their micellar water

49. EG III says:

I have really oily skin and I’ve been looking for a remedy to that. Based off your results, and glowing skin, it looks like this challenge really worked!

50. Olay products are really popular in the UK. They sound really promising. I came across the micellar water but have purchased it yet, next time maybe.

51. Via Bella says:

A pimple that doesn’t last more than two days?! Sign me up now. I struggle with that so much.

52. This is awesome! You’re really making me want to try Olay products. I’m glad y’all made it through the hurricane, and you’re lucky to have had that Micellar water!

53. Tamala says:

Your skin is super duper flawless!!! Awesome review of the Olay products and I think I may wanna try the mineral water. I need a powerful cleanser….. and saying that you were able to get your face super clean with minimal water, sold me.

54. London Mumma says:

A great challenge and Olay have always been a big winner in my eyes.

55. your skin looks very good. I’m happy for you.

56. Mei says:

my skin care routine is way too complicated to contain only 4 products, but this seems interesting