Best Bladder Help for Women when You Need it Most #ad

This article is brought to you by my partnership with Always Discreet. Please enjoy!

A year ago, I cheered that I had a bladder of steel. I would listen to friends and family discreetly discuss their incontinence issues and I would have an air of superiority that I did not experience bladder leaks. Then, we threw a party for Bee. Our home parties always include the kids’ favorite: a bounce house. Our fun house provider drops off the house the night before and picks it up the day after. Lucky us! We always get our money’s worth. We jump before and after the party. That’s when mom tries to show off her “skills”. But this time, I got a little more than expected.

A little leak. Just a little.

I quickly jumped out of the bounce house and had a slight costume change. For the first time, I got it. I understood the stories of those friends, who complain they can’t run or jump because of bladder leaks. I found out that it happens more often than I thought and I’m not alone. When I had the opportunity to spread the word about how common bladder leaks are and that the best bladder help is here, I jumped (pun intended). It’s not something to be embarrassed by or a topic to avoid. I ran out to get my first pack of protection. Since Always is my feminine brand line, I had a company that I could already rely on for the personal times. I chose Always Discreet liners for very light protection.

To protect my clothes, and my dignity, I decided to give the liners a try. I was happily impressed that even with the additional absorption, I was not self-conscious about wearing them. As I comfortably put on a liner to work out, jump rope or get into the bouncy house with my children, I am prepared for any bladder leakage. I was confident that I would not soil my clothes. (Man, I sound old-timey.) I knew I could jump and exercise without anyone knowing that I was incontinent.  I was happy to be able to play with my children, no matter the activity with the use of the Always Discreet liners.

Always Discreet product benefits:

• Absorbency – Always Discreet has RapidDry technology that turns liquid to gel, so that Always Discreet pads can absorb 4X more than Always Ultra period pads of similar size. Always Discreet liners absorb 2X more than the leading menstrual liner.
  • Leak Guard protection – While menstrual pads have wings, Always Discreet pads have full-length Double LeakGuards™ that help stop leaks at the legs where they happen most.
  • Odor Protection – Always Discreet’s OdorLock™ technology helps trap and neutralize the odors specific to urine. That’s something menstrual pads don’t have.
  • Thinness – Always Discreet pads are up to 45% thinner than the leading incontinence brand.
  • Comfort – Always Discreet underwear has a 360 FormFit™ design with a contoured core that hugs your curves for a smooth, comfortable fit, unlike bulky adult diapers.

Always Discreet is a better choice for bladder leaks than period pads.

Did you know 1-in-3 women have bladder leaks? Or that 1-in-2 African American women 18yrs+ experience bladder leaks but only 1-in-9 use incontinence protection? Always Discreet has liners, pads, and bladder leak underwear made specifically for light to heavy bladder leaks that will protect you in a way period pads can’t. With three options to choose from, you can choose the right level of protection for you:

Always Discreet | Best Bladder Help | AprilNoelle.comAlways Discreet Incontinence Liners:

• Absorbency level: Light bladder leaks

• Absorbency level: Heavy bladder leaks
  • RapidDry™ and OdorLock™ protection
  • Double LeakGuards™ barriers
  • 360 FormFit™ design

Find out more about Urinary Incontinence:

Get the best bladder help today: Coupons & Offers

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Always Discreet. The opinions and text are all mine.

94 comments on “Best Bladder Help for Women when You Need it Most #ad”

1. Style Vicksen says:

Thanks for sharing! This can happen to anyone. A sneeze, a laugh, waiting until the last minute to go… any of those things can cause a leak.

2. I can’t quite relate to these problems but it’s good that products exist when you need them!

3. Melodi Steinberg says:

I hope I have a strong bladder when i get older so I don’t need these but I am glad to know there is protection if I need it!

4. These sound so great! I love that they don’t look like diapers. I know things like this used to be just plain embarrassing.

5. I think it’s so great that they’re able to provide such great support without their underwear being like adult diapers. These look like you’d never even know a person was wearing them.

6. Catherine Sargent says:

These look like some great options. I have a family member that will be interested in trying these products.

7. Those pads are great for this usually kept quiet issue. It is good that they come in different absorbance and everyone benefits.

8. Robin rue says:

How wonderful that there is help out there for Women who need it.I love that they arediscrete.

9. I have had LBL for years. I had a similar issue on a trampoline once. So embarrassing!

Since leaks are so common, I’m glad it’s easy to find Always Discreet pads and liners. Everyone should be able to go out and be active without worrying about leaks.

11. Maureen says:

This is so great, I love that there are products out there and more are talking about bladder control/leakage. It’s important to keep the discussion open so women are more comfortable talking about to their doctors too!

12. Meagan says:

This sounds like a great option. It’s a more common issue than women want to admit.

13. I agree with this so much! I think Always is awesome for giving us solutions for this bladder leakage issue that women of all ages go through.

14. I was the same way…cheering my bladder of steel, even after i had kids. But then…i jumped on a trampoline with my kids at a friends house and that changed forever! I never thought i would need to use a little help to leaks. I need to check these Always discreet pads out!

15. This sounds like a great help! Will keep this in mind! Thanks for sharing!!

16. Erin F says:

I love how discrete these pads are. Perfect for keeping in my bag or in my purse!

17. Our Family World says:

I am happy that there are products to help women with LBL regain their confidence. Although I do not have LBL, I know Always is the best choice for those who need leak protection.

18. While I’m still young and can’t relate to this, I know people who are older and do suffer with this. It’s tough, but products like Always make it easier!

19. Crystal says:

There are certain things you just don’t do after three kids, like ohhh jumping rope. But the trouble is the kids want me to play with them. Glad to know Always is there to help.

20. Light bladder leakage happens to so many women, especially women who have been pregnant and given birth. I know that I have to be careful when I sneeze or cough!

21. Pam says:

Incontinence is really common but rarely talked about. Thanks for letting us know about Always!

22. lisa says:

Great article thanks for sharing the reviews

23. Bill Sweeney says:

I need to show this to my wife. She was just complaining to her girlfriend the other day about needing something better.

24. Kita Bryant says:

We enjoy our bounce houses during parties as well. This mama doesn’t even attempt them because of the same issue. lol

25. kristi says:

Im glad that there are some great options for this, makes it easier to go out and about and not have to worry.

26. Pam Wattenbarger says:

Bladder leakage is so common. It is great that Always has solutions like the Discreet bladder liners.

27. Maureen says:

It is so great that there are options like this and I know that the Always brand has been around for a long time. Thanks for reminding me of their brand and options for women.

28. Cinny says:

This is actually pretty common in women. Glad there’s something that can help us out.

29. Budget minds says:

Thanks for sharing this post. It was very informative and will be helpful to many of us.

30. I think it’s a good product. Accidents happen and its good to know that there’s a product that we can use for that kind of accident. Thanks for sharing this!

31. Shell says:

These are great for thos who need Jen especially since they are so thin they are not noticeable…

32. Darcy says:

This is very informative. Thank you!

33. Yeu Doi says:

Great post with lots of shares. Will keep this in mind forfuture needs 🙂

34. neha says:

I totally needed this information. Being a traveler means I am on the road for long hours and sometimes in desperate need of toilets which are not that easy to spot many a times

35. Charmaine says:

The pads look very comfortable and cool. Wish it’s also available here, too. Might try it, then.

36. STefanie says:

Lucky me I don´t need that. But I know how easy it can happen that you “loose a drop” and how embarrassing it is!! Thanks god that there are products to make people more comfortable

37. kelly reci says:

thanks for sharing it! definitely do this thing!

38. shuang says:

I sort of experiencing it quite abit after giving birth to my little one. I can totally relate to it. Thanks for sharing this post!

39. Kiwi says:

Glad to know Always expanded their brand. I had no idea so many women suffered from this quietly

40. Emely Roman says:

This is very good information. It is a very common situation that happens to us women. Thanks for sharing

41. Those leaks can be so annoying! I actually had to have a surgical procedure to help with mine.

42. My Teen Guide says:

Urinary Incontinence used to be something women don’t talk about because of fear of embarrassment. I am so glad we are over those days and now we can speak openly about it. Happy to know that Always is always there to help us regain our confidence.

43. Miss Lady says:

Good stuff! Thank you for sharing.

44. This really sounds great and I’m sure many women’s would love this brand too and helpful to them.

45. Monique says:

Very informative, thanks for sharing!

46. Nati says:

This is the first time I hear of bladder leaks… I am not a native speaker, but I thought incontinence was a product of weak pelvic floor and it was reduced or even solved by training the perineum muscles.I guess that if your bladder has a real leakage then there’s no other remedy than catching the pee in a pad.

47. Brianne says:

Always is my favorite brand. And with three kids I know this situation all too well!

48. Aditi says:

I have never heard of bladder leaks before, thanks for bringing this to our attention. It would make so much sense to use a protection for these leaks.

49. Kim says:

It’s great to see more people talking openly about these problems. I’ve personally not been in this situation but with kids on the horizon I can only hope that if I ever am I will be able to share my woes without being thought of as odd!

50. Sheri says:

I think this is great for any woman dealing with these issued without having to feel self conscious and worried all the time. I think more women deal with these but are ashamed to admit it.

51. SM Raiyyan says:

Well, speaking frankly, I have zero idea about this but I reckon there is some very information in there!

52. Charmaine says:

It’s kind of really hard to find the best pad that suits you depending on the type of your body and the shape. Since I am a larger fit, I have to find the best for me. Hope this Always Discreet is available in my country. Thanks.

53. chei says:

Wow this is so great! I have never heard of this product and i am so glad you shared this. Now i know what pad is good on me. Thanks!

54. Joanna says:

Good for you to approach such a taboo subject. Not many women chose to talk about this kind of problems because of shame. It is important to create awareness and tell them that there are solutions. It’s not a shameful illness!

55. Not enough women talk about this but in fact it’s a pretty common thing to happen x

56. London Mumma says:

Very helpful post and an interesting read, especially for those also just had a baby too.

57. Nicole V says:

Thank you for bringing to light an issue that many women don’t talk to each other about. This is a great resource!

58. Ok. I didnt know that this existed! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog. Thanks for the info.

59. Thanks for sharing, i don’t relate to these problems but i’m happy there’s solution for women who suffering from it.

60. Thank you for this informative article. I don’t have a problem my self, but I do know several women that do! I will pass this article on to them. Thanks again

61. Liza Perry says:

This can happen to any of us! Thanks for sharing, I did not know such products existed!

62. jhilmil says:

Such an important post since this issue is not discussed openly by most of the people. It can happen with anyone anytime and I’m happy to know of such helpful products. Thanks for great review.

63. Thank you for sharing this informative post! I will definitely keep this in mind

64. Oyinkan says:

Always tends to always has great products. So I’m not surprised that you suggested this.

65. yukti says:

Very informative post about leakage of Urinary bladder. I was not knowing about Discreet special underwears. Will try it.

66. I’m unable to relate to the problem as of now but I’m sure that many women can. And it’s comforting to know that there’s a solution to this problem. Thank you for sharing and creating awareness among women.

67. Didn’t knew about the product..thanks for the info…I am glad that they are not in the form of diapers 😋…great article

68. Ali Rost says:

I have a friend who sufferes from this same thing! It’s so nice to know there’s a little helper so she doesn’t have to be embarrased or always worried. Passing your post along to her! x

69. I will have to show these products to my parents and my mother in particular. I definitely think my mom could use these.

70. Helen says:

Always are a brand so many women all over the world know and already love so it’s great they have branched out in to these products too. Without wanting to tempt fate I haven’t experienced this problem but it’s good to know there are products like this for if / when I do.

71. Olgay says:

This seems a very high quality product and 100%safe. So use it for your health.

72. StylishGeek says:

I am glad that Always is coming up with a product for incontinence. I have always (no pun intended!) used this brand and I believe in their line of products. Thanks for sharing!

73. Jen Temcio says:

It never hurts to be prepared! i have only one kidney and have to drink twice the required amount of water each day so I should get these.

74. These sound very helpful! I think it is always surprising how many women suffer from leakage and don’t talk about it. It is so important to open about it so great products likes this can help women get back to a normal life.

75. April says:

These do sound very helpful for woman whose bladder might be a little weak. I have done Kegels since my first child and have it seems a very strong bladder.

76. I am glad there is different levels of protection for people’s various needs.

77. Kelly Reci says:

This can happen to anyone.I hope I have a strong bladder when I get older so I don’t need these, but I’m glad to know about this! Thanks for sharing this.

78. krystal says:

It is good to know that there are products out there to help.

79. This can happen to anyone. Glad stuff like this is available for feminine problems. Imagine 100 years ago no one would have thought to approach this.

80. Thanks. Sometimes at the gym we do so many jumping jacks and burpies that these santary items are a must. They even catch sweat. Thanks for the head up.

81. star harford says:

It sounds like you found a great product for the problem you experienced. Its good that they are discreet also.

82. I had no idea that bladder leaks were so common but I think that is really great that you are creating an honest and open conversation centered around it. You should feel very proud.

83. I’m always trying to convince the old ladies where I work to choose incontinance pads over the period pads. I can’t always sneeze!

84. Charlene says:

Thank you for sharing this information.

85. Elizabeth O says:

It’s remarkable how many people out there have issues with leakage. I’m glad that there is more awareness about it and ways to manage it.

86. London Mumma says:

Honestly I did not think this was a thing until women got to a certain age, but since having a child I found out it can happen much early in life.

87. Sreekar says:

A frank post if ever there was one on a touchy topic. I have heard that Kagel exercises help with such issues too!

88. It’s nice to see that you are spreading awareness about it and different possible ways to manage it.

89. Ali Rost says:

I have a friend who suffers from this too. I always feel so bad for her because it’s an ongoing nuisance. Thank-you for writing about it and keeping the conversation going. That way other people know they’re not the only ones. x

90. Aditya says:

Well you know I learn lot of things in women. Really lot. But with your blog, I will learn more.

91. Ellie says:

I know some who have to deal with this and I know that it’s stressful at times for them. I think it’s awesome that you’re talking about it and it will certainly help many to read this.

92. Blair villanueva says:

Thanks for sharing your latest review. This can be also use during menstruation, right?

93. Kallia says:

To be honest, I cannot relate with this ad, but it looks like it would be great for someone with bladder issues! I know Always is a good brand!

94. Charlotte says:

ooo I know one or two people who would be interested in these. It can be such a sensitive issue so it’s good to know these are fairly discreet