National Decorating Month with Turn it Up Tuesday!

My birthday just passed and I had an excellent time! One thing I wanted to show off here was a dress made by my friend The Crunchy Mommy.

Welcome to a new week on Turn It Up Tuesday everyone! Thank you so much for celebrating Earth Day with us – we had a fun time reading through all of your amazing posts!

This week, we’re celebrating National Decorating Month! Feel free to share your Spring cleaning and decorating ideas, tips, and tricks with us – we can’t wait to check them all out!

We’d like to thank you in advance for partying with us and sharing all of your amazing posts with us – we LOVE checking them all out! If you’ve been here before, thank you for coming back! And if you’re new here…welcome! Feel free to share, share, share! We love having you!

TUT newTurn It Up Tuesdays is all about being happy, excited, energetic…and having fun! Link up all of your favorite posts (old or new) and meet some awesome bloggers in return! Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all. We want to laugh, be entertained, be inspired, and have a good time! Thanks so much to everyone that joins us each week and makes this link party the best that it could be!

Welcome the hosts of Turn It Up Tuesday!

(from the top – left to right)

Natasha from Epic Mommy Adventures | Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings | April from April Noelle | Tina from The Happy Creations | Tiffany from The Mrs Tee| Kelly from Making-More | Silvie from My Silly Little Gang |Jessi from Jessi Living Lovely | Tenns from Bliss & Faith | Kimberly from Being a Wordsmith |Reuven & Aliyah from Marriage Reset | Melissa from The Healthy Living Mama

…and welcome our guest hosts for April!

Amethyst from One Sage Mama | Joe from Imperfect Disciples

Interested in being a guest host for the month or becoming a permanent co-host?

Complete the form here! Monthly guest hosts will be chosen on a first come first-serve basis.

Here are the Featured posts from last week’s party!

Natasha chose About Fear: Facing the One Thing That Scares Me from Mom Mandy. “These are some great tips for facing fear. Thanks so much for sharing this great post!”

Natasha chose 6 Mommie Dearest Ways That I Am #RockingMotherhood from our very own Kimberly from Being A Wordsmith. “Yes, Kimberly! Go ahead and keep on rocking motherhood! Love this post – thanks for sharing with us…and for nominating me!”

The post with the most views was Lavender Cake with Honeyed Ricotta from The Jenny Evolution.

If you were featured above, feel free to share the badge below with pride on your blog or website!

Epic Mommy Adventures

And the Best of the Best goes to…

Lavender Cake with Honeyed Ricotta from The Jenny Evolution

About Fear: Facing the One Thing That Scares Me from Mom Mandy

Show some love to our Best of the Best bloggers this week!!!!

Best of the Best Bloggers – make sure to showcase the button below on your blog!

Epic Mommy Adventures

So now that you’ve seen all that we have to offer in this week’s Turn It Up Tuesday,

let’s get started!

– Show some love to your hosts and co-hosts simply by following them on social media and leaving a comment so they can follow you back.

– Link up as many posts as you’d like! The more, the merrier!

– Check out some of the other posts and make some new friends!

– Grab the button below and showcase on your sidebar! Invite your fellow bloggers to join the fun!

Epic Mommy Adventures

Link up your posts, make some friends, and earn the chance to be featured or become the Best of the Best on Turn It Up Tuesday! We will feature the favorite posts each week!

**Disclaimer: Adding your link to this link party gives permission to Epic Mommy Adventures, along with co-hosts, guest hosts, and participants of Turn It Up Tuesday, to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with an explicit link back to the original source.**

30 comments on “National Decorating Month with Turn it Up Tuesday!”

1. Tiara Wilson says:

Oh wow. I’ve never been so excited to read all about what “turn it up” tuesday is about until I got to your blog post today. So many things and blogs/sites to go visit! Thanks for sharing

This sounds amazing! I’d love to get the recipe for that Lavender cake. I didn’t know that we celebrated a national decorating month, so nice!

3. Chloe says:

I love that dress so much! She is very talented. Also loving this party, so many great blogs!

4. It’s nice to get some ideas about decorating from fellow bloggers! This is awesome and I can’t wait to see the posts.

5. That dress is awesome! So great for spring. What a great party too. There are so many inspiring blogs it can be hard to keep track, but this is helpful.

6. kelly reci says:

love the dress! perfect for the weather! well, im bad at decorating! this blog is helpful!

7. Ana John says:

Your dress is beautiful. I’d love to get the recipe for that Lavender cake for my birthday party.

8. Julie Syl says:

It sounds interesting and cool! I am glad to know about this kind of celebration. Its really amazing!

9. Our Family World says:

I love your dress! So pretty! I think I should be wearing dresses more instead of my trusty jeans and tee. Thank you again for the awesome links in this post. That Lavender Cake is an interesting recipe to try.

10. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

There are so many great articles to read in this linky party. Last time I started reading the recipe blogs. This time I would prioritize the motivational/inspiration posts.

11. Thanks so much for sharing this! I love a good linky. Thanks!

12. Vera Sweeney says:

Woohoo! Another great link up! I always look forward to what you’ll have in store for us with these.

13. Bill Sweeney says:

Thanks for another awesome link up. I always enjoy perusing all the links you have up. Great stuff.

14. MONICA Y says:

That lavender cake looks super good, maybe dessert for mother’s day? I think that would be the perfect occasion

15. Happy Belated Birthday! The dress rocks. I like to pin from Turn it Up Tuesday every week. I look forward to it!

16. Emily says:

Happy belated Birthday!!!! I love to get good recipe ideas from link parties. I always find such great new things to make!

17. Joely Smith says:

I think I totally missed linking up this week but I still love coming here for some of the best blog articles on the web! So many great bloggers in this link up!
    You look FANTASTIC and Happy Birthday to you!!! Love your dress and that lavender cake has me swooning!

18. Rebecca Swenor says:

Happy Belated birthday and I love this dress. Turn it Up Tuesday sounds like a great link up. It is always nice to meet different bloggers and read about the best post.

19. chubskulit says:

May I have a slice of that lavender cake please, thank you! That looks amazing!

20. Lian says:

I love when bloggers come together to support each other. We have toe work together to bring each other up. The lavender cake looks scrumptious! I would eat it in a second!

21. The lavender cake looks yummy. What a great roundup. I’d like to come back later and visit some of the entries.

22. Victoria Heckstall says:

Decorating for some people is as easy as walking, for others, decorating causes immense anxiety. Being in the framing industry we would like to consider ourselves experts at decorating, but even we sometimes have questions

23. Wow there are so many creative ideas out there, I love being able to see all of the work!

24. Michelle Waller says:

Always a fun linky! That lavender cake looks so delicious! I am going to have to give that a try.

25. Natalie says:

Wow your friend is so talented! The dress is beautiful. Looking through all of these food pics just made me super hungry.

26. I had never heard of national decorating month before! Well at least I know about it now and can get involved. Love that dress by the way, the pattern is lovely and it looks really comfortable.

27. Heather says:

Ah! Some great stuff here! I’m going to have to link up sometime, but I need some new content. That bread looks really really good. I’m kind of a sucker for bread.

28. Adaleta says:

This is so cool! I have to say that lavender cake sounds amazing! What a great idea!

29. krystal says:

I didn’t know it was National Decorating Month! Looks like a lot of great content here!

30. I think I saw that cake on their page. I love what your’e doing here with all the sharing of posts. Its wonderful!