Celebrating Earth Day with Turn it Up Tuesday!

We only have six weeks left of school! Where did the time go?

There will be changes coming on this page, as soon as I get some things off my IRL plate.

Welcome to a new week on Turn It Up Tuesday everyone! Thank you so much for celebrating Easter with us here on Turn It Up Tuesday – we loved all of the amazing Easter and Spring-related posts!

This week, we’re celebrating Earth Day, which is scheduled for Saturday, April 22nd. Please be sure to share some of your “green” posts with us!

We’d like to thank you in advance for partying with us and sharing all of your amazing posts with us – we LOVE checking them all out! If you’ve been here before, thank you for coming back! And if you’re new here…welcome! Feel free to share, share, share! We love having you!

TUT newTurn It Up Tuesdays is all about being happy, excited, energetic…and having fun! Link up all of your favorite posts (old or new) and meet some awesome bloggers in return! Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all. We want to laugh, be entertained, be inspired, and have a good time! Thanks so much to everyone that joins us each week and makes this link party the best that it could be!

Welcome the hosts of Turn It Up Tuesday!

(from the top – left to right)

Natasha from Epic Mommy Adventures | Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings | April from April Noelle | Tina from The Happy Creations | Tiffany from The Mrs Tee| Kelly from Making-More | Silvie from My Silly Little Gang |Jessi from Jessi Living Lovely | Tenns from Bliss & Faith | Kimberly from Being a Wordsmith |Reuven & Aliyah from Marriage Reset | Melissa from The Healthy Living Mama

…and welcome our guest hosts for April!

Amethyst from One Sage Mama | Joe from Imperfect Disciples

Interested in being a guest host for the month or becoming a permanent co-host?

Complete the form here! Monthly guest hosts will be chosen on a first come first-serve basis.

Here are the Featured posts from last week’s party!

April chose Laughter is the Best Medicine when Parenting from The Woman’s Post. “Who doesn’t need a reminder to laugh a little more?”

April chose DIY Dollar Store Spring Craft from Intelligent Domestications. “Anything quick, easy and inexpensive is ok with me! I might have to venture to have my third spring craft.”

Jessi chose Carrot Cinnamon Rolls Recipe from The Country Chic Cottage.

Jessi chose Easy DIY Wood Sign from Meaningful Spaces. “I love the sign. I wanna recreate it!”

Stacey chose Easter Treats from Marilyns Treats. “These look absolutely amazing and some of them so easy, that the kids can join in with the treat making! I have such a horrible sweet tooth, no matter the holiday, and look forward to giving some of these a try. Thanks so much for sharing!”

Stacey chose Corn Dog Pot Pie from Fluster Buster. “The absolute perfect combination to please even the pickiest of eaters. Some days it is just easier to have an easy, go-to dish meal to feed a hungry family. Thank you so much for sharing.”

Natasha chose Think Green This Spring: How to Declutter Your Home Efficiently from MomMandy. “I have been on a mission this Spring to minimize, declutter, and organize. These are some great tips to do just that. Thanks for sharing!”

Natasha chose How to Take the Drudgery Out of Spring Cleaning from Intelligent Domestications. “Another great spring cleaning post while I’m smack dab in the middle of spring cleaning. Thanks for the great tips!”

The post with the most views is Peanut Butter Lovers Brownie Bars from Delightful E Made.

If you were featured above, feel free to share the badge below with pride on your blog or website!

Epic Mommy Adventures

And the Best of the Best goes to…

Laughter is the Best Medicine when Parenting from The Woman’s Post

Peanut Butter Lovers Brownie Bars from Delightful E Made

Show some love to our Best of the Best bloggers this week!!!!

Best of the Best Bloggers – make sure to showcase the button below on your blog!

Epic Mommy Adventures

So now that you’ve seen all that we have to offer in this week’s Turn It Up Tuesday,

let’s get started!

– Show some love to your hosts and co-hosts simply by following them on social media and leaving a comment so they can follow you back.

– Link up as many posts as you’d like! The more, the merrier!

– Check out some of the other posts and make some new friends!

– Grab the button below and showcase on your sidebar! Invite your fellow bloggers to join the fun!

Epic Mommy Adventures

Link up your posts, make some friends, and earn the chance to be featured or become the Best of the Best on Turn It Up Tuesday! We will feature the favorite posts each week!

**Disclaimer: Adding your link to this link party gives permission to Epic Mommy Adventures, along with co-hosts, guest hosts, and participants of Turn It Up Tuesday, to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with an explicit link back to the original source.**

31 comments on “Celebrating Earth Day with Turn it Up Tuesday!”

1. Mother of 3 says:

Oh my goodness; those PB brownie bars look amazing! I can’t believe I missed them last week. Thanks for hosting.

2. Tina Gleisner says:

Fun seeing all the little cactus, as here in Arizona they’re huge & lovely to look at (but you don’t want to hug them)

3. Terri says:

I’m all about those peanut butter bars! How yummy! Laughter is the best medicine!!

4. Robin Rue says:

Look at all the awesome stuff linked up. I can’t wait to check it all out.

5. Michelle Waller says:

Those carrot cinnamon rolls just look delicious. This is such a fun link up party with tons of new things to read.

6. Toni Jones says:

I’ve always seen other bloggers talking about link parties, but I never understood exactly what they where. This is a great way to support one another.

7. You’ve successfully made me hungry. I’ve been planting plants outdoors and buying some indoors from Amazon to celebrate Earth Day.

8. Andrea Broom says:

this was a very cool way to honor Earth day and you def did make me hungry this carrot cinnamon buns YUM. I cannot wait to check everything out. Hope you had a great time.

9. Mitch says:

So many good blog posts to chose from! I love to read other blogs and find out what is going on all over the country!

10. Jen Rattie says:

There’s so much great stuff here! Thanks for a great hop.

11. Vera Sweeney says:

Those carrot cinnamon rolls look awesome! Then again, so does everything on this linky! I love it!

12. I left a link so thanks for such a great link up! I can’t wait to try the peanut butter brownie recipe. Mmmm

13. Marcie W. says:

Such a nice collection of posts! That DIY wood sign is a total must make.

14. Pam Wattenbarger says:

Those carrot cinammon rolls are super cute. I wish I had seen those before Easter.

15. I love to see all the contributions on Turn it Up Tuesday! There are a lot of recipes I want to try!

16. Lisa Favre says:

These linky parties are so much fun! Earth Day is such a wonderful day and is something I’d like to teach my kids more about!

17. Natasha has the right idea, SPRING CLEANING!

Earth Day is dear to me and I try to participate in local events in support of that day. There sure are a lot of great posts for this week!

19. I can see me being sucked in here- there are so many great posts. I didn’t know you did this and will bookmark you.

20. Emily says:

What an awesome link party! So many great ideas, I like that they are all in one place for me to click on and peruse.

21. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

I saved the recipe for the corn dog pot pie. That really sounds good! I have to read some more of the interesting articles here.

22. I am a peanut lover I would love the brownie

23. I like this colorful post.
    I also enjoy the idea of munching on one of those delicious-looking brownie bars!

24. These are all amazing! Saving this to visit each of the items when I’m free! 😀

25. Crystal says:

So much great stuff! Those carrot cinnamon rolls are adorable. Perfect for a spring brunch.

26. Wendy Polisi says:

I squealed when I saw those carrot cinnamon rolls. Those are too cute!

27. Sheena Tatum says:

I could get into those peanut butter bars. I seriously think the picture of those does it perfect justice.

28. Those carrot cinnamon rolls look great. I can’t believe tomorrow is Earth Day, this year is flying by.

29. Happy Earth Day! Love reading all the link up party posts. Thanks.

30. Our Family World says:

The links in this post are all worth a read. I am bookmarking this page to get back and save the recipes.

31. Annemarie LeBlanc says:

I saw a recipe for Taco Grilled sandwich and that really made my tummy grumble. I love the recipe links in this post!