Springing into Turn it Up Tuesday!

Spring break is already over and I happily sent my three kiddos back to school today. I’m hoping to catch up on a few projects including reading your blog posts. So come on, link up and read some posts! Have a blessed week.

Welcome to a new week on Turn It Up Tuesday everyone! Thank you for joining us last week for our Spring edition – I hope you enjoyed “springing” in to the Spring season! It is always a pleasure to have you join us this week, and every week!

We’d like to thank you in advance for partying with us and sharing all of your amazing posts with us – we LOVE checking them all out! If you’ve been here before, thank you for coming back! And if you’re new here…welcome! Feel free to share, share, share! We love having you!

TUT newTurn It Up Tuesdays is all about being happy, excited, energetic…and having fun! Link up all of your favorite posts (old or new) and meet some awesome bloggers in return! Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all. We want to laugh, be entertained, be inspired, and have a good time! Thanks so much to everyone that joins us each week and makes this link party the best that it could be!

Welcome the hosts of Turn It Up Tuesday!

(from the top – left to right)

Natasha from Epic Mommy Adventures | Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings | April from April Noelle | Tina from The Happy Creations | Tiffany from The Mrs Tee| Kelly from Making-More | Silvie from My Silly Little Gang |Jessi from Jessi Living Lovely | Tenns from Bliss & Faith | Kimberly from Being a Wordsmith |Reuven & Aliyah from Marriage Reset | Melissa from The Healthy Living Mama

Interested in being a guest host for the month or becoming a permanent co-host?

Complete the form here! Monthly guest hosts will be chosen on a first come first-serve basis.

Here are the Featured posts from last week’s party!

Tiffany chose Grilled Cheese Heaven from Dreaming of Leaving. “Grilled Cheese! It’s like the ultimate comfort food for me and thanks to Jessica I have a few new ways to try it!”

Tiffany chose Hey Coffee Lovers! It’s Actually Good for You! from Busy Being Jennifer. “What can I say? Jennifer totally had me at coffee! I love that my favorite beverage has some awesome benefits to go along with it.”

Jessi chose How to Make Cake Pops (the easy way) from The Kittchen. “I’ve always wanted to try them! Now I will! Yum!”

Jessi chose Girl Scout Cookies Cravings: Delicious Thin Mint Cocktail from Sandy a la Mode. “These look so good! Definitely on my list to try and re-create.”

Kimberly chose Free Printable Blogging Planner from Dear Crissy. “I am a sucker for a printable blogging planner. This one has features that I have not seen on others, such as a vision board.”

Kimberly chose My 10 Favorite YouTubers from our very own Tiffany from TheMrsTee. “I love how freely Tiffany always shares her discoveries about all things social media. This is a very informative post about popular YouTubers that I will definitely be tuning in to see.”

Stacey chose Ultimate REESE’s Brownie Pizza from Delightful E Made. “Oh my, this looks amazing! I am going to have to try something like this for my son’s birthday, he will love the sugar overload! Thanks for sharing.”

Stacey chose Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Gourmet Butter from A Dish of Daily Life. “Blueberry muffins are generally the ones that I pick above all others and I have been looking for a quick and easy recipe. Thanks so much for sharing.”

Aliyah chose Spring DIYs to Try from Jenny Louise Marie. “I really love this collection of DIY projects for Spring. There’s something for everyone: fun, creative, stylish, practical and decorative. Simply beautiful!”

Reuven chose Finding the “Me Time” You Deserve and NEED as a Mom of Young Children from Simply September. “Mom’s health and contentment are central to any strong and happy family and it is vital that Moms take or make the time to recharge and refresh themselves. This terrific post offers lots of great suggestions on how to do just that.”

Natasha chose 6 Irresistible Meals to Make For Your Family from Budget Girl. “These are some quick and easy meals to make during the week. Thanks so much for sharing!”

Natasha chose An Open Letter from an Introvert from Gaining Success Young. “I am also an introvert, and can completely relate to this post. Thanks for sharing!”

The post with the most views is How To… Painting Wooden Peg Dolls from Labelling Chaos.

Another post with the most views is 12 Items You Always Need in Your Office from Graceful Coffee.

If you were featured above, feel free to share the badge below with pride on your blog or website!

Epic Mommy Adventures

And the Best of the Best goes to…

Hey Coffee Lovers! It’s Actually Good for You! from Busy Being Jennifer

Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Gourmet Butter from A Dish of Daily Life

Show some love to our Best of the Best bloggers this week!!!!

Best of the Best Bloggers – make sure to showcase the button below on your blog!

Epic Mommy Adventures

So now that you’ve seen all that we have to offer in this week’s Turn It Up Tuesday,

let’s get started!

– Show some love to your hosts and co-hosts simply by following them on social media and leaving a comment so they can follow you back.

– Link up as many posts as you’d like! The more, the merrier!

– Check out some of the other posts and make some new friends!

– Grab the button below and showcase on your sidebar! Invite your fellow bloggers to join the fun!

Epic Mommy Adventures

Link up your posts, make some friends, and earn the chance to be featured or become the Best of the Best on Turn It Up Tuesday! We will feature the favorite posts each week!

**Disclaimer: Adding your link to this link party gives permission to Epic Mommy Adventures, along with co-hosts, guest hosts, and participants of Turn It Up Tuesday, to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features, roundups, etc. with an explicit link back to the original source.**

Interested in reading all of our favorite posts on Turn It Up Tuesdays? Or do want to know if your post was featured before we go live next week? Then check out our Turn It Up Tuesdays Pinterest board!

42 comments on “Springing into Turn it Up Tuesday!”

1. I’ve painted the wooden peg dolls before. They make a great handmade gift.

That sure sounds like a lot of great reads. From the grilled cheeses to the lessons you can learn in life. Can’t wait to check them all out.

3. Scott says:

Some great links in there! Going to take forever to get to them all!

4. Love all the links! My favorite has to be the Hey Coffee Lovers. This topic is right up my alley.

5. Nancy says:

So many awesome new blogs for me to check out. Thanks for organizing this huge link-up!

6. I always love browsing through the blogs in your linky party. I usually read the recipes first then move on to home improvement, crafting, and parenting, etc. I’m going to have another happy time pinning and bookmarking!

7. Ana John says:

Some great links are there. I am interested in cooking and crafting. Will read the contents and look forward for the improvement.

8. Angie Rose says:

What a wonderful party! Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week 🙂

9. This is such a great linky party! I can’t wait to explore all of these links. They’re making me SUPER hungry.

10. Joely Smith says:

I have been linking up here for a couple of weeks now. I usually post 2 to 4 of my articles. Thank you for a great link up I am getting visits from you! I also put one of your buttons on my sidebar!
    Appreciate all you do! I have found some wonderful new blogs to follow here as well.

11. Oh my, all those grilled cheese! There is nothing better than a gooey grilled cheese and soup!

12. Claudia Krusch says:

I need to check out Grilled Cheese Heaven. It is a family favorite for lunch around here.

13. Dogvills says:

Great round up. I would definitely come back later to check out these posts.

14. Jaime Nicole says:

I need to check out the Health Benefits of Coffee. You know, since I’m drinking it anyway!

15. Adaleta says:

Well I hvae enought posts here to keep me happy through the weekend! So awesome!!

16. Wow there are so many cool things out there online. I love checking out what everyone can come up with, so creative!

17. Ali Rost says:

Wow! What a great set of online links! There’s a little something for everyone from life lessons to grilled cheese .. can’t wait to check them all out

18. Jennifer G says:

Now this is an amazing round up of posts. How many great ideas you have. My goodness. This is going to take me a while to get through. Bookmarking for later.

19. Coralie says:

I love all of these ideas! The recipes are my favorite- I need to make a bunch of these. Thanks for the compilation.

20. uprunforlife says:

My kids had spring break a few weeks ago and it has me looking forward to summertime. I gave been running the kids everywhere since January. My older son started working and I have been sitting at school for a bit to avoid driving so much.

I love all the posts.

21. HilLesha says:

There is so much greatness in one post! I love these type of round-ups. I definitely have to check the post on how to paint wooden peg dolls. 🙂

22. karlyn cruz says:

im very interested about the cake pops! gonna cheeck it out!! i really want to try it!

23. Victorial Heckstall says:

the mint cocktail looks so tasty! i like to try that too! gonna check it out!!

24. chubskulit says:

What a fun link up this is! I used to participate in this kind of link up and I am missing it. I just don’t have so much time in me.

25. robin Rue says:

Look at all that good stuff linked up. I can’t wait to check it all out.

26. Jen Rattie says:

I love this linky! I’m seeing some great ideas and lots of nom noms!

27. Catherine Sargent says:

What a great link up. I want to check them all out especially the Alba Rosa: Sweet Coffee Body Scrub post.

28. There so many interesting articles in this post! The Grilled Cheese Heaven blog post immediately caught my attention and followed the link. Of course, I saved the delicious recipes too.

29. Thanks for this post and sharing worthwhile articles. I have seen a gazillion bunny cakes and cupcake recipes and Easter basket ideas already. I love the variety of articles that are featured here. I think I will start off with the article 6 Irresistible Meals to Make For Your Family.

30. What a cool link party. I did not know people still did link ups. I’ll have to find a fun post to share.

31. There are so many awesome articles i want to read! I cant wait till the kids go to bed so i can binge read and bookmark lots of recipes and DIY’s!

32. Maureen says:

What a great list of roundups to share, I will have to go visit some that stuck out at me. Loving this, will share on social!

Gosh the thin mint cocktail sounds good. I love thin mints! I may have to try that one!

34. Pam Wattenbarger says:

That Reese’s brownie pizza looks amazing! I need to get that in my mouth ASAP.

35. Theresa says:

Lots of great link ups this weeks. I need to get the recipe for that Reese’s Brownie Pizza. Nom!

36. Crystal says:

Are you kidding me with that brownie pizza!?!?! Oh my goodness, I’m getting out of bed to go to the store. Yum!

37. This looks like it is a big hit.
    I will have to peruse these links!

38. Marcie W. says:

What a fun roundup for awesome posts! Those glazed lemon blueberry muffins look especially amazing.

39. Kiwi says:

SPring Break just started this week in Atlanta. I love the Thin Mint cocktail omg my girl scout cookie dreams came true!

40. KATHY MYERS says:

Wow I thought I knew a lot of bloggers but this is awesome!!

41. When you are a parent, the best part about spring break and when you get to send the kids back lol I’m loving the blogging planner!

42. Oyinkan says:

Omg that cake pop looks sooo good!Don’t get me started on the mint drink. Those are my 2 faves that were linked up.