I’m Taking the MegaPledge with @MegaFood! #ad

I have received compensation in exchange for my honest review.

The MegaPledge | MegaFood | AprilNoelle.comAlthough my girls sleep through the night, I don’t. I can get to sleep, but I can’t stay asleep. Needless to say, some days I really drag. I would drink a cup of coffee, mainly because my husband makes it every day. It helps to get me through a few hours, but I crash somewhere around noon. Unfortunately, I may be able to get to 3 p.m., but then my children are home and I’m exhausted.

What has really helped me is the Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder. One scoop in my morning shake keeps me awake without the afternoon lull.

Daily Energy Nutrient Booster

“Wholesome, pure and unsweetened, MegaFood Nutrient Booster Powders are made from FoodState nutrients, whole herbs and farm fresh antioxidant-rich foods to enhance your vitality and cultivate your well-being.” Daily Energy Nutrient Booster label.

I have really enjoyed taking this supplement every morning to improve my energy. The best part, though, is that I increase my intake of daily nutrients. The Daily Energy Booster has plenty of FoodState© S. cerevisiae Vitamin B12 and FoodState© S. cerevisiae GTF Chromium.

Vitamin B12 Benefits:

• Needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
  • Healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
  • Maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
  • Essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
  • Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.

via NewsMax.

Chromium Benefits:

• Enhances the actions of insulin
  • Necessary for maintaining normal metabolism
  • Necessary for storage of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.

via Dr. Weil

So, not only do I get added energy, I get a little extra help with my weight loss journey.

The MegaPledge

Did you know that it’s extremely difficult to get all of the nutrients your body needs from food alone? As our soil’s vitamins deplete and companies are making more “sustainable” food, the nutrient levels drop.

So I and other bloggers have joined up with MegaFood to promote their new pledge initiative – a pledge to close your nutritional gap to help cure nutritional poverty – the MegaPledge!

Mind the Gap | MegaFood | AprilNoelle.comFor every pledge MegaFood receives, they will donate a bottle of MegaFood Multivitamins to those in need. Plus, all pledgees will receive a $5 off coupon toward a purchase of any MegaFood Multivitamin and will be entered to win a year’s supply of MegaFood Multivitamins and a trip to a wellness retreat.

Finally, on Tuesday, February 7th, MegaFood will be going Live on Facebook to talk about the new MegaPledge! The Facebook Live will be the official pledge launch and will be filled with broadcasts from some very special guests!

Did you enter?

23 comments on “I’m Taking the MegaPledge with @MegaFood! #ad”

I love Megafood boosters. The beet one is my favorite one.

2. It looks like a great product! I need to try it really soon.

These supplements sound so awesome! Vitamin B12 does wonders for our body and having enough of it daily would really make you healthy.

4. Karlyn Cruz says:

This products looks great. We really need some supplements for those busy days.

5. Victoria Heckstall says:

Weight loss and energy booster? sounds great! I will look for this.

6. A 2 in 1 supplement that can make you fit and gives an energy that can help you in your everyday task and filling up the gap that we get from the real foods was totally amazing.

7. Wendy Polisi says:

Our body deserve to be healthy, so I’m going to try it.

8. MaryAnne says:

Thank you for sharing, seems like a great product

9. Hra says:

I haven’t heard about these, but i should definitely try them 🙂

10. Nikki says:

I definitely need to try this out. I don’t sleep well, either. In fact, I’m really dragging right now because I didn’t get enough sleep last night.

11. This looks awesome, good luck with it.

12. Chloe says:

This product sounds exactly what I need! Do you know if you can have it whilst breastfeeding?

13. Amber Myers says:

I have never tried these before. I might have to pick some up. I could use an energy boost.

14. Cynthia Nicoletti says:

Sounds like a great product. Would give it a try.

15. Jolleen says:

This looks like a great way to get those nutrients we all need! Will have to try them out

16. Sounds like a great suplement! Never heard of this brand before but would happily give it a go!

17. I love these mega foods. Anytime, something new comes out, or someone recommends something, I have to try it out. I love the nutrients these mega foods offer.

18. Coralie says:

I haven’t tried these before but they sound like they really help. I need to check them out and try it.

19. Sounds like a great product! I’m always looking for a good booster supplement.

20. I really need a boost of energy right now. This sounds like an awesome product. Need to try it.

1. Mahalia says:

My craft space is so messy I have to be very careful how I get to my desk because I might knock over many open coitnaners and have an even bigger mess on the floor!

21. This looks like a great supplement that can make you fit and gives a energy at the same time… I will try this one, thank you for sharing this info.