I’m Taking the MegaPledge with @MegaFood! #ad
I have received compensation in exchange for my honest review.
Although my girls sleep through the night, I don’t. I can get to sleep, but I can’t stay asleep. Needless to say, some days I really drag. I would drink a cup of coffee, mainly because my husband makes it every day. It helps to get me through a few hours, but I crash somewhere around noon. Unfortunately, I may be able to get to 3 p.m., but then my children are home and I’m exhausted.
What has really helped me is the Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder. One scoop in my morning shake keeps me awake without the afternoon lull.
Daily Energy Nutrient Booster
“Wholesome, pure and unsweetened, MegaFood Nutrient Booster Powders are made from FoodState nutrients™, whole herbs and farm fresh antioxidant-rich foods to enhance your vitality and cultivate your well-being.” Daily Energy Nutrient Booster label.
I have really enjoyed taking this supplement every morning to improve my energy. The best part, though, is that I increase my intake of daily nutrients. The Daily Energy Booster has plenty of FoodState© S. cerevisiae Vitamin B12 and FoodState© S. cerevisiae GTF Chromium.
Vitamin B12 Benefits:
- Needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- Healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- Maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- Essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B 12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
- Enhances the actions of insulin
- Necessary for maintaining normal metabolism
- Necessary for storage of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
via Dr. Weil
So, not only do I get added energy, I get a little extra help with my weight loss journey.
Did you know that it’s extremely difficult to get all of the nutrients your body needs from food alone? As our soil’s vitamins deplete and companies are making more “sustainable” food, the nutrient levels drop.
For every pledge MegaFood receives, they will donate a bottle of MegaFood Multivitamins to those in need. Plus, all pledgees will receive a $5 off coupon toward a purchase of any MegaFood Multivitamin and will be entered to win a year’s supply of MegaFood Multivitamins and a trip to a wellness retreat.
Finally, on Tuesday, February 7th, MegaFood will be going Live on Facebook to talk about the new MegaPledge! The Facebook Live will be the official pledge launch and will be filled with broadcasts from some very special guests!