Get More Protein with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides #spon

I have received compensation in exchange for my honest review.

Now that I’m more conscientious with my eating, I realized that I wasn’t nearly getting enough protein. For my current weight, I should be getting around 150 grams of protein!

Even the best protein shakes average 20-30 grams. Drinking two a day is less than half of my required intake.

That leaves me with an interesting dilemma, with two unfavorable options:

• Drink more than two shakes a day, possibly up to four, or
  • Eat 20 grams of protein each of my other 4 meals a day

Which one would you choose?

I opt for neither. So, how do I attain this crazy goal without eating large slabs of meat or fish?

Get More Protein with Vital Proteins | AprilNoelle.comVital Proteins

Vital Proteins solves this problem. With their line of unflavored protein

Two scoops of Collagen Peptides or Marine Collagen. With over 9 grams of protein in each serving, you can turn any drink into a protein drink.

• Morning Coffee or Tea
  • Mid-morning Green Tea Chai Latte
  • Lunchtime Tea
  • Afternoon Water (or even soda… if that’s your desire)
  • Dinner drink… whatever that may be

Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides

My favorite product is the Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides which mixes easily into any drink – hot or cold. When I received this at ShiftCon, it was one of the first products that I used regularly besides the vitamins.

Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this ancient nutrient. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body ensuring the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.** These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold or hot liquids.

Vital Proteins Marine Collagen

Vital Proteins Marine Collagen are sourced from fresh wild-caught snapper, non-GMO project verified and promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails.  Collagen supports joint health and healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems.

Vital Proteins Beef Liver

Vital Proteins Beef Liver is nature’s most potent nutrient-dense superfood. These capsules are high in Vitamin A, B12, Folate, Riboflavin, Zinc, Copper, and Choline. Vital Proteins sources their beef from pasture-raised, grass-fed New Zealand cows.

Use

The crystals dissolve almost entirely. See the before and after… you can barely tell the difference! Even more so, you can’t TASTE the difference, these tasteless crystals add a pack of protein, without the flavor.

Do you want to increase your protein intake? Are you struggling to make those numbers balance on the weight loss scales?

29 comments on “Get More Protein with Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides #spon”

1. This seems like a great option! I struggle with getting enough protein in my diet too, and also have an issue with chronic low blood proteins, so I am in a constant battle to get enough protein in my system. I’m definitely going to look into this – it seems like it’ll make my own intake run much more easily. Thank you for sharing it!

2. Angel says:

Confession: I eat horribly, so this is something I really want to look into. I can’t stand the taste of other protein powders I’ve had in the past, but if this is flavorless then I’m all for giving it a try!

Yes, ma’am, add to your coffee or your juice. No flavor, no thickness, just drink away!

3. Glenda says:

Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides looks like something I would like to try out. I can see putting it into my coffee or tea.

4. So interesting,I have to try it!

5. MaryAnne says:

I honestly don´t use vitamins but the Vitamin E like for my skin and hair, also I tried once the Biotina, somebody recommended for my hair, thanks for sharing

6. dana vento says:

that looks veyr interesting supplement! would like to try this!

7. Catvills says:

my cousin is taking this vital proteins! this works perfect to her! i should try this one!

8. Cameron says:

I also have trouble eating enough protein throughout the day. I don’t want to be drinking protein powder drinks all the time, so I will have to try this!

A lot of people don’t really pay much attention to their protein intake. It’s definitely important that you’re getting enough. This sounds like an awesome brand!

10. Elizabeth says:

As I’m strength training I am always on the look out for new sources of quality protein. This sounds like a superb brand to look out for!

11. I LOVE this stuff! I’ve been using it for quite a while, and it makes my joints feel so much better.

12. Vera Sweeney says:

I love collagen protein. It’s a great way to get in extra protein, and it’s so good for your hair, nails, and joints.

13. This is very interesting. I just went vegeterian and know that I am not getting enough protein for my weight as well. I will have to try this in my drinks.

14. Bill Sweeney says:

I keep hearing about collagen protein, but I haven’t tried it yet. I’ll have to give this one a look.

15. Jennifer Van Huss says:

I have never heard of this before! It looks fabulous!

16. That’s a great way to get more protein. I’ve found that using apps to track my eating habits that also track macro nutrients helps me keep track of just how healthy I am eating.

17. Betty says:

I have not heard of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides but I will need to try it. One of my friends just asked me for recommendations today so I need to show her this post!

18. Catvills says:

It’s good to know that there are options for people like me who are avoiding meat. Thanks for sharing this.

19. ricci says:

This sounds like a great skincare product!! Great post!!

20. My doctor has told me that I need to increase my protein intake so this is perfect for me. I need to look into this more.

21. Ann Bacciaglia says:

I have been eating a lot healthier this year. I need to boost my diet with mire protein. I will have to pick up some Vital Proteins to try.

22. I hadn’t heard of this product before, but it sounds like a good one. Thanks for sharing.

23. Ali Rost says:

I’ve heard of these but have yet to give them a try. I think I’d add them to my morning smoothies!

24. Anne Howard says:

Wow that’s a lot more protein than I realized was necessary in a day. This would be great to pump that up. i’ve tried powders but the flavors are generally terrible, really appreciate that they have flavor-less options to add it anywhere.

25. Echo says:

I really need to add more protein to my diet and this looks like an awesome way to do it! Thanks for sharing this!

26. Lisa Heath says:

I’m on a specific diet and it requires a high level of protein, which is a lot harder than I expected to do. I’ll have to check this out. It might help me reach the level I need

27. Really need to get this for my house. This is the first time I am coming across this product, though.

28. Jennifer says:

I have been wanting to try Vital Protiens for a while. Now I know I am going to have to try them