Whenever I’m on a new eating plan, I am advised to take a multi-vitamin. This advice falls on deaf ears because I try to take them and I feel sick, no matter how much food I eat. So, when I saw a presentation on MegaFood’s vitamins, I was happy to try them immediately.
MegaFood was a sponsor and speaker at ShiftCon 2016! (ShiftCon was my first blogging conference and boy was it worth the trip! I learned so much and made SO many connections. More to come about the entire experience.)
MegaFood Presentation at ShiftCon
At the lunch, I took Multi for Women before I even ate lunch and I felt nothing. I mean, I didn’t feel nauseous. I felt fine. Then, I tried the Balanced B Complex after lunch and I felt fine again.
As I listened to the lecture, I really understood the difference. MegaFood makes their vitamins with FoodState Nutrients™, which are made with whole foods to provide essential vitamins and minerals that are easy-to-digest and gentle on the body, even when taken on an empty stomach.
One of the selling points was the mind behind the vitamins, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. She was an older woman and had the hair of a 20-year-old girl. My friends and I couldn’t stop talking about the shine, the length and the health of her hair. It was gorgeous.
So, here we have a beautiful woman with beautiful hair and she’s telling us that she’s formulated and used these products. I had to try it.
The Need for Vitamins
During the presentation, Dr. Low Dog spent a lot of time explaining how our soil has been depleted of nutrients and our fruits and vegetables don’t contain nearly as many vitamins as they did a generation ago.
Then she presented over a dozen slides about how even if we did try to eat all of our nutrients, we would have to eat pounds of food a day to get them all. So, instead, I’m taking her advice, the advice I’ve ignored for decades and I’m taking them every day.
I’ve been using them steadily for the last couple of weeks and I’m starting to feel better. I’m taking it in conjunction with OGX Fenix shakes to take some weight off and feel better.
Here are some basic facts about Multi for Women:
- 15mg FoodState Iron to replenish iron lost during monthly cycle*
- 100% or more of all 8 FoodState B Vitamins, including Methylated folate & B12*
- FoodState Iodine & B vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates & proteins*
- B6 & B12 to support balanced hormones & endocrine function*
- Biotin, Beta Carotene, Vitamins A, C & E support healthy skin, nails & hair*
- CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM FREE FORMULATION.
- We suggest you also take MegaFood Multi for Healthy Bone
- Balanced ratio of FoodState® B complex vitamins delivered in a variety of nourishing whole foods
Facts about Balanced B Complex:
- Promotes energy and helps convert food into cellular energy*
- Supports health of the nervous system*
- Easy to digest and can be taken on an empty stomach without upset
Do you take vitamins and do you take them regularly?