April Noelle’s Best Posts of 2016

I am counting the days of 2016 coming to a close for a lot of reasons, one of which being that I’m hoping we don’t lose any more of our beloved stars.

Are you excited for 2017 or wishing you had more time in 2016?

In either case, I wanted to share with you the best posts of 2016, in case you missed them.

Top Posts of 2016 | AprilNoelle.com

My Reflection

I wrote this piece of prose in response to a prompt and I think it turned out pretty well.

Learning to Save Money with #GrouponCoupons!

I love using Groupon. As a matter of fact, I used it yesterday. If you don’t know much about Groupon or how it works, check it out here.

Groupon Coupons (#GrouponCoupons) | AprilNoelle.com #spon

3 Style Tips for Simply Pretty Little Girl’s Hair #justformejustforschool #ad

I struggle with doing three heads of hair on a regular basis, but I have learned these three tips to do my daughters’ hair.

6 Tips to Get Your Kids to Eat More Vegetables

Getting your kids to eat vegetables can be a struggle. See how I conquer it in my house.

Tips to Get Your Kids to Eat More Vegetables | AprilNoelle.com

How to Get Fit After Having a Baby ~ Postpartum Fitness {Guest Post}

This has been my most viewed post for a while now. I’m still trying to work off that pesky postpartum weight myself. 2017 baby!

Definitive Guide to Postpartum Fitness | AprilNoelle.com

8 comments on “April Noelle’s Best Posts of 2016”

No wonder they were the best! You covered some great information in those posts. I saw a couple I need to read!

2. Nellwyn says:

I’ll definitely have to go back and read some posts I missed! I should definitely take advantage of groupon more

3. Neely Moldovan says:

I love being able to catch some posts I missed during the years. These are all so great!

4. DogVills says:

Those are really great to read! I love them all, especially about fitness and healthy tips.

5. I have to read that post about getting your kids to eat more vegetables. My kids eat vegetables (sometimes) but only choice ones. I wish they had more variety, but there are some veggies they won’t really even attempt to eat!

6. Byron Thomas says:

I love these types of top 10 of 2016 posts – it’s like a big collection of nothing but the best. 🙂

7. These are some really great topics! I was ready for 2017 and hoping for a fresh start and boost of motivation!

8. Carrie says:

Thanks for sharing some of your top posts! I found a few I am going to add to my social media calendar to share. Hope you have a wonderful 2017.