My little girls are readers – both of them.

Every night, I have each of them choose a book to read (unless someone chooses a ridiculously long book, then negotiations are in order).

Finding a Personalized Gift

As many books as we read, we rarely come across books with my daughter’s name. It’s unique, as it is a derivative of a very common name. On this site, I call her Bee because she is the Queen Bee of this household.

When I received the opportunity to take a look at a super special book where my little girl could “find her name”, I was enthusiastic to stay the least.

I flipped through the Little Girl Who Lost Her Name quickly and noticed that I only saw my daughter’s name twice. I’ll be honest, I was hesitant to believe that the book would be that special, just for her.

Then, I pulled it out to read it that night. She grinned ear to ear when she saw her name in the dedication.

The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name | Personalized Books | AprilNoelle.comBut the real magic comes when you read the entire book. My little girl spends the book meeting magical creatures who are in need of help. In exchange for help, each one of them give her a gift, a letter.

Each character represents a letter in Bee’s name.  By the end of the Little Girl Who Lost Her Name, she had all of the letters and she “found her name”!

My daughter has already worn her book out taking it to and from school, sharing it with her classmates, her grandparents and whoever else would listen.

Different for Every Child

What’s unique about this book is that not only does it tell a very specific story to your child, but you can also personalize the character.

The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name | AprilNoelle.com

You can also change what represents each letter too!

The Girl Who Lost Her Name | AprilNoelle.com

Give a copy of the Little Girl Who Lost Her Name! This is perfect gift this season for the child who has everything.

• Suitable for ages 0-8
  • Express Shipping Available
  • Available for BOYS and GIRLS

For more information:

Online | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

Do you have a child in your life that is hard to shop for?

27 comments on “The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name | Personalized Books For the Child in Your Life”

1. I’m glad you said it’s available for boys too because my son would love this! His name isn’t unique but he would still love to see it in print!

2. Amber Myers says:

This is so great! My daughter would really enjoy this.

3. Nina says:

What a great post. Children and parents will love it!

4. I am sharing this! This is so cute!

5. How cute! My son and nephews all have unique names so this is great! I like that it’s more customizable than most “insert your name” books.

6. April,
    I’ve seen a number of people advertising products, but I often noticed it seemed like they hadn’t even used it! Thanks for the personal testimony with your child.

7. Jenni Petrey says:

What a wonderful gift, it is hard to find personalised gifts. I love this!

8. angie says:

such unique book personalized for each child what a great idea so that every child feels special in their own manner as who they are
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

9. Michelle says:

What a wonderful idea! Will definitely get this for my nephew when he gets older. 15 months and already loves books!

10. Nancy L. says:

My children used to have personalized books when they were younger and LOVED them! They really help to encourage kids to read! 🙂

11. Aziel Morte says:

I love books even a book for children or kids! But i think its more fabulous to know that you can also personalize it’s character! Great to know and I love it!

12. laura says:

I got my nephew one of these a few years ago. Great for kids who have names that you don’t find on keyring etc!

13. This is so neat! I love that it can personalized names. I would want to get a book like this to my son’s as a gift. I know he is going to love it.

14. Liz A says:

This is a great giveaway this Christmas! Now, if only I could source that out locally…

15. Nicky says:

This is such an adorable book and great gift for small children!

16. I have wanted to order one of these books for such a long time! I think they are so beautiful and such a cool concept! Waiting till my boys get out of the page ripping stage though 😉

17. Thanks for this! Will investigate further for my granddaughter. 🙂

18. jill conyers says:

I loved personalized books when I was younger. Then I shared my love of those books with books for my kids.

I really like personalized books and it’s nice that you can personalize this down to the character! I love the idea and it’s definitely a nice gift this Christmas.

20. Bill S says:

This sounds like a great book!! Personalized gifts are so much fun to give to kids.

21. Ohmummymia says:

It’s such a nice idea. I would love to have it for my son when he will be a little bit older

22. Ellie says:

Personalized books are such a lovely idea! Love this post!

23. Bismah says:

This book is really cute! Books make wonderful gifts for children on any occasion.

Scarlet has this book and I wrote a review of it and still get many hits a day for it. People love it!!!

25. Personalized gifts are awesome, what more if they’re books. I love this, especially since you can personalize even the character!

26. TColeman says:

This book looks so cute! I love that it is able to be personalized.

27. Mari says:

April Noelle love this share great idea! I started my now 21 year old daughters library when I was pregnant. The love of reading is a lifetime gift. She loves to read today her library is crazy 🙂 Thanks for sharing over at Turn It UP!