Got some picky eaters? Which of these tips have you used to get your kids to eat more veggies?
WELCOME to the JUNE 2016 CLIMB!
It’s the month long Networking Blog Hop where Cohosts & Guest Cohosts are added each week for ultimate exposure!
Networking means helping each other grow!!
If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!
Here’s how the Giveaway & Guest Cohosting works – the hosts, cohosts & Guest cohosts from the previous month’s CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB – that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to guest cohost please sign up at the end of this post using the last “Linky”)
We have 2 permanent cohosts for week#2, 3 permanent cohosts for week#3 and eventually we will have 4 permanent cohosts for week#4 making a grand total of 11 hosts/cohosts each month & that’s not even including Guest Cohosts!
Highest CLIMBer Features!!
Each permanent host & cohost will feature their favorite link from the previous month CLIMB! Every “Highest CLIMBer” will be pinned to our Pinterest board:
Chain Linky CLIMB Pinterest board
My Highest CLIMBer from May 2016 is:
Also, our CLIMB GIVEAWAY!
Please enter below -one person will win:
– $10 Paypal cash from God’s Growing Garden
– Your choice of 2 month small Ad spaces OR 1 month large Spotlighting Ad Space (for Blogs or Online Shops) on Butterfly in the Attic– $30 value
– 1 Sidebar Ad Space (for Blogs or Online Shops) on God’s Growing Garden – $10 value
– 1 “Playful Heart” Necklace – $20 value
“Playful Heart” Necklace
“I found this pretty sage green slag glass beach stone in Lake Michigan that is kind of heart-shaped. I drilled a 2 mm hole and dressed her up with a colorful aluminum large jump ring and strung her onto a playful colorful 30 inch plastic coated metal bead chain complete with black lobster clasp. The stone measures 1 inch wide. Since the bead chain is color plastic coated, it is a bit stiffer than plain metal, but is very cute and fun to wear!”by ShorelineDesigned
Total prize value is $70!!
CLIMB Giveaway Rules & Conditions:
– this is open worldwide (void where prohibited)
– You must be 18 years or older to enter
– You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become second place prizes)
– You MUST have a valid PayPal account to win the Paypal Cash (otherwise this will become a second place prize)
– You MUST have a mailing address in the lower 48 states of the USA in order to win the necklace (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
– facebook, google & all other social media are NOT responsible for any part of this giveaway
Now onto the CLIMB (blog hop):
There are many ways to follow us:
April @ April Noelle
blog | facebook | google+ | twitter | bloglovin | YouTube | instagram
Darlene @ Let It Shine
blog | facebook | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin | google+ | etsy
Nicole @ The Lady Prefers 2 Save
blog | periscope | pinterest | twitter | YouTube | etsy | instagram
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be featured &/or promoted on our blogs & social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember – If you Guest Cohost you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie’s blog & Angel’s blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
Please click the purple button below to sign up to Guest Cohost or click HERE!