Learning to Save Money with #GrouponCoupons!

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.

I am frugal. Really frugal. I can’t imagine paying full price for anything.

I search, research, get the best deal possible at every turn.

One of my favorite places to shop is Groupon. From the comforts of my bed, I can scroll and search for great items at the lowest cost.

Look at my recent take for my birthday shopping spree:

Groupon Goods (#Groupon) | AprilNoelle.com

Count them: 11 items for under $100 (with shipping and handling)!

So, when I heard that Groupon was starting to include coupons, I was so excited!

Groupon does it again. Another simple way to save money.

Groupon Coupons has taken the deals from online vendors to your backyard. You can shop at your favorite stores and get the great Groupon pricing. So far, this is the easiest way that I have found to get coupons from retailers such as:

With Groupon Coupons, you don’t have to wait until you get your weekly dose of coupons in the mail. You don’t have to go from site to site searching for the right coupon that works. Groupon Coupons does all of the work for you. Better yet, Groupon’s app allows you to do all of your coupon-searching from your phone.

Before you go shopping or when you’re in-store, you can still get the same great savings!

With Mother’s Day around the corner, don’t hesitate to get the greatest deal for the mother in your life.

Groupon Coupons (#GrouponCoupons) | AprilNoelle.com #spon

If you’re not sure what to get for Mother’s Day, Groupon Coupons has even made that easy… choose the Mother’s Day Deals tab to get something the mother in your life will LOVE.

What are you getting your Mother this Mother’s Day? Go ahead and brag a bit and let me know what great deals you found in the comments below!

Follow Groupon on Twitter and Facebook for the latest deals and updates.

t

47 comments on “Learning to Save Money with #GrouponCoupons!”

Nice post! I use Groupon Coupons quite a bit. I only discovered it recently so I’m playing catch up!

Groupon really helps a lot of people save on the brands we have come to love. It offers a lot of discounts both online and locally, which is awesome. I’m sure they have a lot of great deals coming up for Mother’s Day!

3. Groupon is great for saving money on so many things. I haven’t used the store groupons in a long time, but feel inspired to purchase new ones again.

4. I love finding great deals on Groupon’s website and by using their app. Seriously, it is like a game to find the best bargain for whatever I am wanting to by.

5. Kendra says:

I didn’t realize they had coupons for online stores. I need to check them out before I do any kind of shopping.

We’re big on groupon. My son and his girl use it ALL OF THE TIME. With great results. We tease him, but he’s not wrong to use it, that site rocks.

7. My daughters surprise me all the time with the deals they find on Groupon and with the coupons as well. I love it!

8. I have never tried using Groupon, but now I am convinced that I have to! I will be checking them out now and see what deals I can get!

9. Lisa Rios says:

My goodness, 11 items under 100$ that includes shipping as well is quiet amazing. I love Groupon so much & have been using their coupons for long as they come up with some great deals that helps in saving money anytime.

10. Used this one before and I plan on using it for other solo travels. It really is quite different when you have solo travels and then it comes at a cheaper price.

11. These are great finds. I can’t believe all these items are under $100. I love the watch.

12. I love Groupon! I just bought some experiences over there for when we travel to Pigeon Forge later this month. Thanks for the reminder 🙂

13. Jeanine says:

love groupon! there is so much offered on there and such a great range of savings! Such a great place to browse and find what you need!

14. pPatrice says:

Groupon Coupons is good way to say on all sorts of items especially online. I use frequently and each time I am amaze how much save.

15. Ronnie Leyba says:

Timely for Mother’s Day indeed. Love all the savings you can get with Groupon coupons.

16. We use Groupon and Living Social often. Love the deals I can find and I usually am able to find things for us to do that I was not aware of.

So am I! I love Groupon.

17. Berlin says:

Love Groupon. Got a few great deals from Groupon and im planning to get and enjoy more. My family had a number of dinners with great discounts and availed of services at discounted prices.

18. R U S S says:

Who doesn’t want good deals and savings, right? Having the stuff that I want and getting ’em for an awesome deal at less price is happiness & this I think adds to the appeal of Groupon Coupons.

19. I started using Groupon coupons recently! I can’t believe that I didn’t use them before. Lots of great coupons to some of my favorite shops!

20. i love groupons. my stepmom uses them all the time.

21. Melissa Bernardo says:

I love Groupon! A lot of great coupons available!

22. Lawrence Hamilton says:

Groupon is awesome. Especially for family outings and date nights. Tailor made for me as I like to pay upfront most times and hate paying full price for anything!

23. I haven’t used groupon. Will try it!

24. Groupon is such a great service I have taken advantage of so many special offers =)

25. I figured, why not. I mostly don’t pay at full price either and this coupons really sound enticing. Thanks for the referral!

26. Kristina says:

I love Groupon when I can remember to use my coupons and not let them expire! As a newlywed now, I definitely take advantage of the ability to buy multiple now. Need lots of dry cleaning done? Have your spouse buy the groupon too!

27. Bismah says:

I have heard of Groupon however had no idea of the actual savings you can get. You did amazing for your birthday. Happy for you!

28. I use Groupon for so many deals but didn’t realize they offer coupons too! Cool! I’ll have to regularly check out what they offer!

29. I really love a good bargain, but have never used groupon yet

30. Ronnie says:

They have great coupons! I always check before purchasing or heading out, in case we can find a useful coupon to use in our shopping.

31. I heard so much about saving while using Groupon. These are great items to shop and save on.

32. Rebecca Swenor says:

These are great ways to save money. Grouponing you can really save a lot of money. I am going to have to share this with my friend who just started using coupons. Thanks for sharing.

33. Nikki says:

Groupon is really helpful, that’s why I love using their coupons.

34. What a great idea! I love the deals on Groupon and they are even better now that there are coupons. I will have to check out the Mother’s Day tab for sure.

35. I’ve gotten quite a few great deals from Groupon. In fact, whenever I am about to order something online, I do a quick search to see if there is a Groupon coupon available.

36. John lopez says:

I love Groupon I have the app on my phone there so many great coupons from carwashes to me all discounts to discounts at top golf I am a big fan

37. Lexie Lane says:

I love groupon! I always check there before I go anywhere. Who doesn’t love to save a buck or two, right?

38. Ronnie Leyba says:

Thanks for this money saving post. For sure many will benefit from this GROUPON COUPONS.

39. Melissa Bernardo says:

I love Groupon. I need to start using it more! They have some great coupons 🙂

40. I love groupon, they always give the best deals.

41. tauyanm says:

groupon is indeed good! i use it a lot too when i was back in singapore and malaysia. the discounts are just amazing

42. Anosa says:

I love Groupon, I use their deals a lot now coupons too!!! That’s awesome

43. adriana says:

Great post! I LOVE Groupon and their coupons, I always find the best deals there – it’s great!

44. linden irene mary mcleod says:

i am looking for a new bed

45. APTOIDE says:

Keep on working, great job!