Last month, I introduced you to the mobile shopping app PatPat, which brings moms quality clothes for affordable prices. Now, they are seeking out Ambassadors who can earn credit and/or money just by sharing PatPat App.
As moms, we are great at spreading the news about a good thing. How many times do we get something directly in return for doing so? PatPat is giving you the opportunity to earn cash or spending credit for every person who signs up! PatPat has many ambassadors receive up to $1000 at a time!
PatPat Ambassador Rewards and Benefits:
- Be notified first for all PatPat promotions.
- Earn $5 credit for each new user who uses your invite code to take 25% off their first order only (Give 25% off, Get $5).
- Earn cash based on your monthly performance. Every $500 wallet credits you generate through referrals can be exchanged for $300 cash, and every $1000 credits is redeemable for $700 cash. You can also keep your wallet credits to use towards items on PatPat.
- Receive 5% commission of all referred users’ subsequent orders*. Be sure your friends know that every person who uses your code for their subsequent orders will receive 10% off each order (Give 10%, Get 5%)(*Orders placed with PatPat wallet credits are not counted as the commission based orders).
- Receive personalized promo material with your unique PatPat invite code.
- Receive an exclusive holiday gift from PatPat.
- Receive additional benefits for referring other ambassadors to the program.
Ready to apply?
- Visit our ambassador website: http://m.patpat.com/ambassador/home
- Visit on your mobile device: http://m.patpat.com/ambassador/form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Name, PatPat Account Email with email subject “Apply for PatPat Ambassador”
Please note PatPat Ambassador Rules and Requirements:
- Minimum of 30 referred orders (individual orders placed using your referral code) per month
- The wallet money can be redeemed at the end of each month. Just email email@example.com to request a check or PayPal transfer
- Duplicate accounts for a single user will be identified by our system, so any earnings made through these false accounts will be deducted from total earnings at the end of each month