Before we get started with this month’s #ChainLinkyCLIMB, I would like to make an announcement ~
I will be starting a new blog called ModernishMommas.com in the new year!
Please sign up so you can get announcement when we go live!
WELCOME!It’s the month long Networking Blog Hop Networking means helping each other grow!! If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow! Here’s how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works – the co-hosts from the previous month’s CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB – that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last “Linky”)
Highest CLIMBer Features!!
Each permanent host & cohost will feature their favorite link from the previous month CLIMB! Every “Highest CLIMBer” will be pinned to our Pinterest board:
Chain Linky CLIMB Pinterest board
My Highest CLIMBer from November 2015 is:
Keep Healthy This Winter with these Top Five Tips for Winter Wellness via HealthyHelperBlog.com
Also, our CLIMB GIVEAWAY! Please enter below -one person will win:
– $10 Paypal cash from Eclectic Red Barn
– Ad Space on A Peek Into My Paradise – $30 value
– Your choice of 2 month small Ad spaces OR 1 month large Spotlighting Ad Space on Butterfly in the Attic– $30 value
– 1 Guest Post from April Noelle (Your Choice: April will write a Guest post for your blog OR you may write a post for April’s blog) $30 value
– 1 Month Ad Space on The Myrabev Life – $10 value
– 1 Ad Space on Sew Crafty Angel – $10 value
– 1 Monthly Ad Space on God’s Growing Garden – $15 value
– 1 “Little Blue Fish” Necklace by ShorelineDesigned – $15 value
“Little Blue Fish” Necklace
LITTLE BLUE FISH, Authentic Leland Bluestone, Tiny Stainless Steel Fish Charm, 24 Inch Stainless Steel Petite Ball Chain Necklace
“I found this pretty little Leland Bluestone in Lake Michigan, and it dangles from a pretty little scored with a blue patina-look stainless steel fish connector charm from a 24 inch stainless steel petite ball chain complete with tiny clam clasp.The stone measures 1/2 inch long..”
Total prize value is $120!!
CLIMB Giveaway Rules & Conditions:– this is open worldwide (void where prohibited)– You must be 18 years or older to enter– You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become second place prizes)– You MUST have a valid PayPal account to win the Paypal Cash (otherwise this will become a second place prize)– You MUST have a mailing address in the lower 48 states of the United States of America to win the Necklace (otherwise this will become a second place prize)
– This Giveaway is open from November 30th, 2015 until December 31st, 2015
– Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
– Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however – DECEMBER 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
– correspondence is done through email and the winner’s email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
– All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
– if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now onto the CLIMB (blog hop):
We have changed it up a bit – instead of linking your homepage you may now link 4 or 5 of your family friendly blog posts per month!!
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be featured &/or promoted on our blogs & social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember – If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie’s blog & Angel’s blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
We are looking for amazing Bloggers like you to cohost the CLIMB! (We are scheduling for all of January 2016) – please click the purple button below to sign up to cohost or click HERE!