Here Today, There Tomorrow: I’m Guest Posting

I happen to be guest posting at two lovely places today:

Over at Pastries, Pi and Pumps, I discuss how I’m keeping summer fun, yet educational, with my children. Check it out:

Summer Reading

And over at Lose the Cape, I let you know that you just may be Superwoman after all.

What-does-doing-it-all

Please take some time and visit both of these lovely sites and show them some love.

Happy Thursday!

19 comments on “Here Today, There Tomorrow: I’m Guest Posting”

1. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says:

You’ve been busy. Congrats on the chance to guest post on not one, but two places today.

2. Pam says:

I’ll have to go check out your guest posts. I can’t wait to read them.

Wow two in one day, that’s great! I’ll check them out!

4. Catherine S says:

How neat that you were able to do this. I will go check them out now congrats!!

5. Jeanine says:

Wow how awesome! Congrats to you! I will check both of these sites out for sure!

6. I have admired bloggers who write for more than one site! I have a hard enough time trying to just write for mine!

7. Amber NElson says:

You are so busy. Great job! Keep it up. I will be following you over there.

8. Tess says:

You are lucky to get to guest post. I’m going to check them out.:)

9. Congrats on your busy day as a guest! Going to read them both now!

10. I think guest posting can be very fun! I will be sure to check these lovely sites out!

11. That’s something I need to get going on – guest posting! Congrats

12. Lisa Ladrido says:

Congrats on the two guest posts, I will have to check them out! Where do you find the time, aren’t you on CyberDust a lot with me?!! Ha ha

13. Pam says:

I need to head over and check out what your guest posts are all about. Sounds like you are very busy.

14. mykidsguide says:

Congrats on guest posting today. This is great and I am going to visit and read your post

15. Wow, great job! I would love to guest post more. I wish I had time!

16. It’s always a nice change of pace to guest post on other sites. It exposes you to an entirely new reading audience.

17. Babita says:

I wish I could guest post but it is very difficult to find time. I will be heading over there to check out your posts.

18. Paula Schuck says:

Congrats to you! I can’t wait to hop on over and read your guest posts, this is awesome!

19. Very cool to be guest posting in two places, I’ll definitely be checking both out because I LOVE your writing style! Way to go Mama! Congratulations! <3