Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Echo from The Mad Mommy
1. Do you have any big things planned for the summer?
2. What was your favorite summer time activity when you were a kid?
3. What are your kids’ favorite things to do in the summer?
4. Do you have a favorite summer dessert or beverage?
5. What song reminds you of summer?
1. What is something that you don’t like about summer?
2. What is your favorite summer movie?
3. What is your go to summer outfit?
I’m not much of a dress gal, but now that it’s hot and humid here, the summer dresses seem very appealing. Typically, my attired doesn’t change much. That’s probably because I haven’t lived in places that have major temperature swings.
4. What is your favorite summer fruit?
It’s a tie between strawberries and watermelon. I find it’s easier to find a great watermelon than it is to find great strawberries.
5. What would be your dream summer vacation?
1. What was your best summer ever?
2. Would you rather go to the pool or the beach during the summer?
Pool by far! The sand gets everywhere, in the car, in your cracks, it’s so icky. I do, however, love to be in the water with the waves. If I could do it without the sand, I’d be in.
3. What was your worst summer?
One summer, I went to go visit my dad and basically spent the entire time sitting in the house with my stepbrother, while he worked. Bored out of my mind. We didn’t do ANYTHING.
4. As a child, were you excited that summer was over or did you want it to go on forever?
Normally, I was ready to get back to school by the end of the summer. I rarely did much and even swimming would get boring. I didn’t really have any friends who spent the summer with me. At the Boys and Girls Club, people would come for a little bit and leave. I was the only one who was there all day every day. As I got older, I ended baby sitting and really didn’t spent time with my friends outside of sports.
5. Do you have any “end of the school year” activities for the kids?
I’m trying to find out what’s around to end out this school year with a bang. I would love to take him to the local water park, the Rapids.