Jumping on the Vlogging Train

I’ll be honest, I hate being in front of the camera. But this year, it’s going to change, I’ve recorded three videos, yet this is the only one edited (so far) and up. I need more time!

21 comments on “Jumping on the Vlogging Train”

1. Mrs. AOK says:

Congrats on the change πŸ™‚ Kudos to you for holding your iPad *so* steady, I would have made everyone sick, I cannot hold steady.
    If this is your first vlog, you already seem like a pro. It was nice getting to know you more.
    All the best! Happy New Year!!
    XOXO

Not completely my “first” time… but it’s the first of the year and the first on the tablet and the first of hopefully many regular to come!

This is fun! I’m so happy to have followed you here now, and notifications seem to be working with Bloglovin.
    I agree with Mrs. AOK – it is steady. I get dizzy sometimes from people’s vlogs!
    Kudos to you for going strong!

Yay! Glad to have you here! I hope you had an absolutely fabulous time on vacation. Talk to you soon.

3. I am so there with you, I am having a ball vlogging, I’ve gotta head over and check out your channel. Hope you are enjoying the week and thanks for co-hosting #TurnitupTuesday

Let me check out your vlog too! I’m having an issue with the editing and posting, not the recording. Need to get a system in place.

4. That’s great! Congratulations on taking the step. Making you’ll inspire me to do the same now!

5. I have been reminding myself almost daily that I want to start vlogging! Happy for you in taking the step, now to get me off my butt and do the same!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! My biggest struggle is publishing because I have to have enough concentration to listen to myself again and edit the piece, if necessary. But it’s fun!

6. Pam says:

I always say I want to start vlogging, but I haven’t managed to get around to it! Congrats on taking that step.

7. I need to jump on the vlogging bandwagon. One of these days it will make it onto the to do list.

LOL! Yes, that wonderful to-do list. πŸ™‚ It’s fun.

8. Amber NElson says:

How fun! You are definitely inspiring me to do the same!

9. Annemarie says:

Congrats! I have thought about trying Vlogging but I just am not brave enough to get in fun of the camera. Have fun!! Look forward to seeing your videos!

I’m trying. I have a few ideas that aren’t quite coming across on camera, but I’m going to do it anyway. I think I just need practice and the only way to get it is to make a fool of myself and do it! πŸ™‚

10. Lady Lilith says:

That sounds amazing. I have also started working on videos. Not so much a vlog but more of a youtube channel.

What’s the channel? I’d love to subscribe!

11. Congratulations! I live on YouTube! Seriously, I can’t get enough. I’m lookimg forward to your videos.

Feel free to give me ideas! I always have something to say in the written world, but I need to find my niche in the spoken world.

12. Melissa Vera says:

Congrats on jumping on the vlogging train. I am not quite there with my jump but hopefully soon.