Some women dream of diamonds and pearls. My good friend Janine dreams of charm jewelry. I tend to dream more practically, for gifts that fit in my closet or cabinet rather than on my wrist.
I know… who doesn’t love jewelry though? I love it, but I don’t dream of it.
I dream of being able to create awesome foods that I see on television, including do some of the fancy things that I see them do, like flip a pancake or make a perfect crepe.
But I think I might have realized my dream. I received the 8″ Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) and it was perfect! Check out how well it works here:
I made eggs in each of my three pans – a “nonstick” pan, a stainless steel pan and the Ozeri Green Earth Pan. I’m not a fan of having an electric stove, but being in Florida, it doesn’t seem to be an option. The good thing, however, is in situations like this, you can quantify the temperature. I placed the stainless steel and the nonstick pan on 4, and the Ozeri pan on 3. Not only did the Ozeri pan cook much quicker because of the increased conduit of the surface, but it cooked cleaner. The Ozeri pan finished the eggs a full TWO minutes before my other two pans!
The taste test? Well, the softest, most succulent egg was the one from Ozeri. I think this is from the quick cook at a lower temp. It’s definitely the egg that I would actually pay for. Who knew I was eating such unappetizing eggs?
I have used this pan nonstop since I got it. Daughter wants a grilled cheese – DONE, son wants pancakes – DONE, husband wants a grilled steak – DONE! No scrubbing, no soaking and ALL green! Here are just a few facts about the pan:
- This pan is made with Greblon® ceramic coating from Germany… not sure what that means, except you can’t stick to me!
- No harmful heavy metals or chemicals. Perfect to make sure that my children don’t ingest the metals contained in many pots and pans.
- Superior non-stick performance. Did you see above? Nothing, not a drop left on the pan!
- Comfortable silicone handles. One of the things I don’t like about my stainless steel pan is that the handle is uncomfortable and HOT! This handle stays cool to the touch and can even go into my oven (up to 386 degrees).
- No harmful fumes because of the eco-friendly coating. I love this since I can’t stand those fumes… None of my pans emit those fumes and I make sure of it before I buy it. My kitchen smells only like eggs, with a touch of butter. Did you see the video?
- Easy to clean. Well, there’s nothing much to clean. I didn’t even see any residue. A quick wash and rinse will do!
- Induction stove safe. Well, I don’t have an induction stove, but if you do, I’m sure it’s perfect for you too!
Greblon® is ultra-safe 100% PRFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating from Germany!
I hope that you are in the market for the perfect Frying Pan. Ozeri makes these pans in sizes 8″, 10″ and 12″, as well as a 12″ wok, which will soon be added to my collection! Stir fry anyone?