Starting my first Sunday Social Link-Up… This week’s questions are about being a kid.
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Nothing. I could think about hypothetical things about being a kid that I would miss – like being a kid, but that wasn’t my life.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Nope. My best friend in 10th grade called me Prilla, but I wouldn’t really call it a nickname.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Tetherball and Handball! I was good and could beat everyone but Shannon.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A lawyer or a singer. But I was discouraged to sing, so I became a lawyer.
5. What was your favorite toy?
Didn’t have one. People bought me a lot of girlie toys which I hated (even though I told them I hated). I liked books and money. I had tons of books. My favorite series was the Sweet Valley series.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Man, when I started this, I thought it would be interesting, but it truly isn’t. It’s kinda depressing. Sorry to disappoint.